Churchill Equine have had the absolute pleasure to work with some outstanding racehorses and some outstanding people within the racing industry.
It’s worth a mention that it is a massive combined effort from a wide variety of people to produce a winning racehorse. We have the Pedigree Analysts, Breeders, Stallion/Mare Handlers, Studhands, General Ground Staff, Vets, Vet nurses, Transporters, Owners, Educators, Handlers, Trainers, Track Riders, Jockeys, Dentists, Farriers, Chiropractors, General Wellbeing Therapists, Nutritionists and the list continues to grow. Every role is crucial and deserves recognition for their contributions.
Churchill Equine would like to thank and congratulate everyone who has contributed to their graduates success.
Here is just a few of the these successful graduates…
- EXTREME CHOICE 2013 (by NOT A SINGLE DOUBT from EXTREMELY)
- READY FOR VICTORY 2012 (by MORE THAN READY from CRILLON)
- THRONUM 2016 (by SNITZEL from HELENA’S SECRET)
- TIVACI 2012 (by HIGH CHAPARRAL from BRECCIA)
- PRINCE OF BROOKLYN 2012 (by MAGNUS from TRISTABEEL)
- EXTREME CHOICE 2013 Horse (by NOT A SINGLE DOUBT from EXTREMELY) Moir Stakes Group 1 Winner, Blue Diamond Group 1 Winner, Winner Inglis Nursery Restricted Listed Winner , Chairman Stakes Group 3 Winner, 2nd in Oakleigh Plate Group 1 Race Record
- BURNSTONE 2012 Horse (by REDOUTE’s CHOICE from MERLENE DE LAGO) Blue Diamond Preview Winner Race Record
- MANHATTAN BLUES 2012 Gelding (by MANHATTAN RAIN from BELLE Feline) 4th Blue Diamond Race Record
- READY FOR VICTORY 2012 Horse (by MORE THAN READY from CRILLON) Festival of Racing 1000 Listed Winner, 4th in Golden Slipper Race Record
- CHINA DREAM 2013 Gelding (by SNITZEL from FORCED TO TANGO) 3rd Blue Diamond Prelude Race Record
- THRONUM 2016 Horse (by SNITZEL from HELENA’S SECRET) Rosebud Listed Winner, Australia Stakes Group 2 Winner, 3rd Up&Coming Group 3, 3rd Heffernan Group 3, 2nd William Reid Group 1 Race Record
- SANDBAR 2015 Horse (by SNITZEL from TALLOW) Lonhro Listed Winner, Rosebud Listed Winner Race Record
- THERMOSPHERE 2017 Filly (by EXOSPHERE from GLOWS) Magicnight Group 3 Winner, E Manifold Group 2 Winner Race Record
- MILWAUKEE 2013 Gelding (by FASTNET ROCK from HUMMINGBIRD) Bendigo Guineas Winner Race Record
- PENSATO 2017 Filly (by LONHRO from MISS RIGHT NOTE) Winner Race Record
- ENTHAAR 2018 Filly (by WRITTEN TYCOON from FINAL AGREEMENT) Gimcrack Stakes Group 3 Winner Race Record
- CERDA 2018 Filly (by SNITZEL from COMPRENDE) two seconds Race Record
- SUBTERRANEAN 2018 Colt (by REBEL DANE from CAVES) Winner 2yo Handicap, 3rd QTIS 2yo Handicap Race Record
- SUPER RED DRAGON 2008 Gelding (by STARSPANGLEDBANNER from STREET STORM) Winner Race Record
- TOP STAR SUN 2018 Colt ( by I AM INVINCIBLE from MELIORA) Winner Race Record
- JAZZ ETUDE 2018 Filly (by I AM INVINCIBLE from MUMBAI ROCK) Winner Race Record
Super Red Dragon – Churchill Equine had the pleasure of working with this now very consistent racehorse whilst engaged by Washpool Lodge. Broken in by Tony and the team at Washpool Lodge – one of Queensland’s premier horse breaking facilities. He was then prepared by Mick Kent racing for the ready to run sales where he was purchased by Hong Kong interests.
Churchill Equine’s resident pedigree analyst had a lot of good things to say about Super Red Dragon when back in his breaking in prep. Read the pedigree analysis here.
TOP STAR SUN & JAZZ ETUDE, progeny of sire I AM INVINCIBLE have both had a cracking start in Japan by winning their debut outings.
These two early performers were entrusted to Muskoka Farms for their breaking in and education preparation whilst Churchill Equine was contracting to Muskoka Farms. The joint effort produced two young horses ready to enter their professional racing careers with their Trainers with a great initial outcome.
Churchill Equine would like to congratulate Owner Katsumi Yoshida, TOP STAR SUN’s Breeders – Yarraman Park Stud Pty Ltd, A Mitchell, E & J Rea, Trainer – Manabu Ikezoe, JAZZ ETUDE’s Breeder – Morning Rise Stud, Trainer – Yoichi Kuroiwa and all connections on the exceptional wins and exciting start to their racing careers.